1.01.2016 г.

Schloß Schönbrunn and Zoo Vienna Schönbrunn - Vienna, Austria

I love Vienna..
I can't image before one year when I watch for the first time the movie Sissi - Die Junge Kaiserin that I will visit Schloß Schönbrunn .. but the dreams came true ..

Обичам Виена...

Не можех да си представя преди година, когато гледах за първи път филма за принцеса Елизабет (Сиси) , че някога ще посетя двореца Шонбрун... но мечтите се сбъдват..


I and my boyfriend were just only for one day, we wanted to see everything from Vienna. Our first stop when we arrived from a station was to go to Schloß Schönbrunn. Oh my God... this was so magical and gorgeous. I saw so many pictures, but when I saw it I can not believe it. Out from the Schloß have a big Christmas spirit. We go too to Tiergarten (Zoo) Schönbrunn. It is located on the grounds of the palace. It is the old zoo in the world. Can you believe that? Tiergarten Schönbrunn is one of the few zoos worldwide to house giant pandas. The zoo's pandas are named Yang Yang, Long Hui, Fu Long and Fu Hu. Fu Long's birth on 23 August 2007 was the first natural insemination panda birth in Europe. The zoo was constructed in 1752 next to Schloss Schönbrunn by Adrian van Stekhoven at the order of the then Holy Roman Emperor, Francis I,  husband of Maria Theresia, to serve as an imperial menagerie. You will learn many about history of the palace. I recommend to go to see that beautiful palace if you are in Vienna!












Boots: Calvin Klein by Fashiondays
Coat : Villa
Jeans: Mango
Bag and hat : Terranova
Scarf: New Yorker

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар