7.09.2016 г.

Autumn style for the office

Tomorrow I returned from Burgas to Sofia. Here is Sofia was so cold, I feel the autumn in the air. I saw so many people that are with coats and warm clothes. I decided to post some ideas for the office style because this week I am on holiday, but next.. I start to work and I should know what to wear and shoe in that season.

FALL JACKETS







Now is the season that you can wear blazers, trench coat or denim jackets.

FALL SHIRTS


I think is very stylishly to wear one shirt with bow.


FALL SHOES

Boots, boots and boots! The fall is the season to wear different kind of boots - on a heel or flat. To other idea is to wear amazing loafers, they are so classy! You will look amazing in the office with one of these. And the last idea for fall shoes are brogues. I have it and they are so comfortable. I am happy that the fall comes and I can finally wear it.



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар