19.03.2017 г.

My weekend consists of…

Well, the weekend is over and tomorrow is the first day of spring and my birthday.. oh, yes I will grow up with one year more. With approaching  of the warm weather i dream of a some warm, exotic place with a great beach to drink coctails all day... oh what a dream! But i truly believe that will happend very very soon. Meanwhile I will continue with my things before to go to this warm place.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Е, уикенда свърши и утре е първият астрономически пролетен ден, както и рожденият ми ден... да, остарях с още една година. С наближаването на топлото време и мечтая да съм на някое топло, екзотично място с прекрасен плаж и да пия коктейли по цял ден... какви мечти имам,а? Но наистина вярвам, че това ще стане много много скоро. Междувременно си продължавам с нещата по старо му и ще почакам да се постопли. 


♡ Pancakes (the real ones, I’m sorry banana+egg versions you’re really good too but…)
♡ Movies 
♡ Reading
♡ Messy buns and big knits
♡ Some self care (well all of these above are self care, but something extra…)
♡ Just chilling
What kind of things does your weekend consist of? 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар